This congregation was organized in 1872. The original wooden building can still be seen in the central part of the nave, the chancel and the sanctuary. The structure was enlarged in 1908 and 1965 and the new parish hall, offices and educational wing were completed in 1991.
The Smyth Garden on White Street includes a Cremains Garden, and the Garth encloses the main entrance. The Twelve Step building across the street is a ministry of Our Saviour .