Ebenezer Lutheran Church

1301 Richland ST
Columbia, SC 29201

Description

The congregation dedicated Ebenezer as the first Lutheran Church in Columbia in 1830. The fire which burned Columbia during “Sherman’s Carolinas Campaign” also consumed the church. Rebuilt in 1870, this structure is now known as Ebenezer Chapel once the new sanctuary was completed in 1931.

Listed on the National Register of Historic Places.

Contact Information

Large Map View | What's Nearby

1301 Richland ST
Columbia, SC 29201

Phone: 803-765-9430
Website
 

Details

  • Hours Year-round : M-F 8:30am - 4:30pm, worship times are Su 8:30am and 11am, W 7:15pm quiet communion in the chapel.