In 1788, the congregation of Ebenezer Associated Reformed Presbyterian Church hand-molded bricks and cut timber for the woodwork for the construction of their church. This is one of the few remaining 18th century meeting house churches in the state. During the Civil War, "The Old Brick Church" was stripped of its pews and floors by Union soldiers in order to rebuild a bridge over nearby Little River. A written apology for this act is still visible on the church's inside wall. In the adjacent cemetery are the graves of many of the congregation who died in the Civil War.
Listed in the National Register of Historic Places.