Patriots’ Hall offers an opportunity for visitors to see first hand what veterans have contributed and often sacrificed for our country, the world and our freedom. Military artifacts, documents, photographs and artwork adorn the walls of the museum. Collections include personal stories of veterans. The museum was built in 1933 by the CCC and was formerly called “The Old Rock Building” because it’s exterior was constructed of black granite removed from Stump House Tunnel. The museum is open Saturdays from 10:00 to 3:00 and tours are available anytime by making arrangements. Special programs are offered periodically.Call Jon Busch at 864-638-8558 or visit web site for additional information.