This two-story Queen Anne-style brick house built in 1826, features a turret single story porte-cochere with trim. D.D. McColl purchased the house from H.H. Covington in 1871 and McColl lived in it until 1884. McColl operated Marlboro County's first bank and established the Bennettsville Cotton Mill in 1897. The house is now the home of the Bennettsville Visitors Center and Chamber of Commerce.